I am here once again to do the Liebster Award. EHEHEHE. For the fun of it, and in memory of the good old times.
Here are the rules, copy and pasted from Shim’s blog, who ever so kindly decided to nominate me. 😛
Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
List 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate 9 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers.
Ask them 11 questions.
Let them know about the nomination.
So thank you Shim for nominating me, and giving me something to post!
If you haven’t noticed, yes I managed to abandon my blog again.
Eleven Facts About Me:
- I have a habit of abandoning my blog.
- I have a severe case of writer’s block, or more like developing block, or world building block, or ideas block or outlining block or anything along those lines.
- I actually hadn’t known the difference between rambling and ranting until not too long ago, which is surprising seeing as how much I do both. Or don’t do, considering I haven’t written a post in a while.
- I’m not too sure what else to say. Or write rather.
- So shall we just wrap this off with five facts?
- Fine then.
- I wish I was artsy.
- And humorous. As in the witty, sarcastic, snarky type. And to have good comebacks. And not overuse the word ‘and’.
- There. 11 facts.
- Do you have an all-time favorite character (from book or movie/TV show)?
No. There would be now way for me to be able to choose one.
- If so, who is it? If not, list your top five favorite characters.
I don’t know if I could even do that!
I’m really not deliberately avoiding the questions.
- Do you have a pet-peeve about what other people do with their writing? (Disorganization, missing commas that should be obvious, etc.) Or am I the only person who has these? Nope! You’re definitely not the only one. The above, and surprisingly not using paragraphs… I can’t stand it if there isn’t paragraphing, anything wrong with punctuation or grammar…
even though I sometimes make mistakes myself. I’m a bit of a hypocrite.
- What was the last book you read? Read or finished? Last book I read was Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, but I’ve only just started it.
- Did you enjoy it?
I haven’t read much, but so far so good.
- Do you like the number six?
- Have you ever had someone like a post you posted about a second after you posted it, meaning there is no way they read anything you wrote?
YES! Do those random people stalk different tags or something? And why exactly? In attempt to attract readers?
- Are there any words you use an awful lot? Maybe even excessively?
And, gah, and most recently erg.
- Which do you prefer, sunrise or sunset?
Definitely sunrise. Don’t ask.
- To sort-of copy a question from Robyn’s award, is your handwriting legible?
Define legible. 😀 Surprisingly, it is to a certain extent, at most times, legible.
- On a scale of one to ten, how boring were these questions? (One being the most boring things you’ve ever read, and ten being only moderately boring.)
Actually, rather interesting. So 11.
Seeing as the liebster award seems to love that number.
How come nine nominees now? Not eleven? Anyway, I don’t think I could even manage nine. Let me see.. Well Lydia over at Musings of a Word Nerd is fairly newer to the blogging world than most bloggers I follow and seemed overjoyed with her first Liebster… SO LYDIA! I’m going to be lazy and say just use the questions Shim asked me, if you feel like doing it again. (Just try not to start a big train if you do do it. :D)